Forum Title: Hinge ?
I've got two sets of french doors on my shop. They are too short (6'8) to get my forklift through, but I want to move my sheet metal rack up against them and reverse the swing so they swing outward. I can then poke whole pallets into the rack without handling individual sheets. This is a steel pre-hung unit. The trim is standard brick mold. It's in the opening created when an 8' garage door was removed. I've heard there is a hinge available for this type operation, but don't know what it's called to search for it. I'm guessing that taking the pre-hung unit out and reversing it would be the easiest way to accomplish this if the hinges were jimmy proof. Any suggestions/advise?
Category: General Contractor Post By: CHARLES S (Charlotte, NC), 02/02/2018

Homeowner Resources & Services

requestaquote Get Free Quotes callnow 888-506-9527