Forum Title: What Do You Call This?
I am going to be installing a tandem sink vanity, however, the middle steps down from the 36 'back saver' height to a lower section for the Mrs. to do her make-up at....what is that called?
Category: General Contractor Post By: JAIME RAMSEY (Beaverton, OR), 02/23/2018

Homeowner Resources & Helpful Links

requestaquote Get Free Quotes callnow 888-506-9527